Director of F&B
Reference Number: 1
Location: Dallas, TX
ClearPath Solutions is a nationwide executive search firm based in southern California. Our client is seeking a Director of F&B in Dallas, TX.
Ideal candidate should possess a fine dining background with a strong ability to build relationships through excellent communication skills and demonstration of strong leadership abilities. Passionate and results-oriented business partner. Track record of exceeding customer expectations through strong service-orientation. Seeking a strong business partner and leader with a proven success.
Responsible for strategic planning, growth and development of people and resources. Salaried, exempt, supervisory position Directs and supervises all aspects of Food & Beverage operations. Controls and analyzes the financial position of food & beverage.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with the management team, and have primary responsibility for the development of all food & beverage programming.
- Successful recruitment of the Food & Beverage team and leadership of the overall staff recruitment effort.
- Oversee the development and implementation of Standard Operating & Service Procedures.
- Develop and implement quality assurance programs of the highest level.
- Establish and assure implementation of cleaning and sanitation procedures for kitchens, restaurants and storage areas. Assures that local and state requirements are met with regards to food handling permits, alcohol server training and other health department requirements.
- Guides the sales & marketing efforts for the restaurant and assists in public relations efforts.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with the corporate food & beverage, purchasing and hotel operations staff, providing effective coordination between all parties.
- Provides highly visible leadership to the food and beverage team.
- Oversees all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the food & beverage department, including cleanliness & sanitation, inventory control, par stock management.
- Responsible for successful passing of all food & beverage related Health Department inspections.
- Maintain high level of service and product quality with exceptional guest service satisfaction.
- Prepare sales reports showing sales volume, revenue potential etc.
- Monitors sales performance of food and beverage outlets, and takes supportive and corrective action when needed.
- Responsible for the selection, hiring, training and supervision of all food & beverage management.
- Work in conjunction with sales and marketing to develop and implement promotional packages aimed at hotel guests, condominium residents and local community.
- Build and maintain highly interactive, service-oriented business relationships with guests, colleagues and suppliers.
- Develop and maintain open and engaging relationships with other departments.
- Create budgets and forecast, monthly and annually. Analyze and take responsibility for the financial performance.
Interested candidates can click here to submit their resume for consideration.